Me on the radio

So, I had an interesting weekend. I was on the radio! My colleague Jody Watson and I were on The Real Parenting Show with Shirley Broback on Saturday afternoon on CFax. I was very nervous about the public speaking aspect of it. But, I pushed through my nerves and even had some fun.

We got to discuss relationships in the context of parenting. We talked about preventing divorce and strengthening relationships. And we got to put in a word in about our couples workshop too.

You can listen to it here. It is an hour long program. Our segment is 35 minutes in just after the news.

Thank you Shirley and Jody.

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

essay mama review (Thursday, 23 November 2017 07:36)

I think there is no force that can stop him. He needs to be kept in check by essay writing that can help everyone through the harsh force. You can check about him more and get ideas for him.

• #2

remote control drones for sale (Monday, 18 December 2017 09:11)

Online MS Support is not what I needed. I mean it’s good but it does not solve problem of smallest drone and it is getting worse every day.

• #3

matka (Sunday, 24 December 2017 04:33)

This is a decent post. This post gives really quality data. I'm certainly going to investigate it. Truly extremely helpful tips are given here. Much thanks to you to such an extent. Keep up the acts of kindness.

• #4

voyance pas cher (Wednesday, 27 December 2017 10:51)

Voyance Amour Eternel is your french website of esoterism and divinatory arts. Visit it and read his content to discover a magical world where the futur has no secrets. Your voyance pas cher is also waiting for your call to 0892 22 20 22 to show you all you need to know.

• #5

new york public relations (Thursday, 28 December 2017 04:31)

I truly value the sort of themes you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us an incredible data that is really useful. Great day!

• #6

prleap (Thursday, 04 January 2018 11:25)

Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject.

• #7

new york pr agencies (Tuesday, 09 January 2018 09:31)

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!

• #8

laser hair removal north york (Tuesday, 16 January 2018 04:49)

The Ideal Dream Laser Clinic is a cosmetic-medical center offering only certified, result-oriented hair removal, Skin rejuvenating, body countering and weight loss services for both men and women. Our team includes certified technicians, Registered Dietitian and specialized skin and laser consultants. We offer the highest level of safety and service in an environment where the main priority is your safety, health and privacy. Our clinic located in heart of north York , Yonge and Steeles area close to public transit. 5 min walk to center of Yonge and Steeles, 88 Steeles Ave. East Toronto.

Hannah Caradonna